Delivered by digital learning over 12 weeks
Operational and commercial essentials of the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) sector
Develop your understanding of the sector to make informed commercial and operational decisions.
Certificate in LNG
- Module 1 – Introducing LNG: Background, Properties, Production and Use
- Module 2 – Production to Shipping
- Module 3 – Regasification to the End-User
- Module 4 – LNG Markets, Supply and Demand
- Module 5 – LNG Pricing & Trading
- Module 6 – LNG Projects, Contracts and Future Trends
What you'll learn
This distance learning course is the perfect professional development programme for employees involved in this unique sector and has all the information you need to:
- Develop your LNG industry knowledge to a high level in this complex, growing and capital intensive sector.
- Specialise in a field which demands a good understanding of its unique challenges and opportunities and anticipate any concerns on the horizon which may impact on the expected growth rates.
- Gain a much needed, clear understanding of sector influences for you to excel in this industry.
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project submissions
Your Digital Badge
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy digital badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your award, demonstrated skills and what it took to obtain your certificate qualification.
Also, your digital badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
100% online – learn from wherever you are!
At Lloyd’s Maritime Academy, lifelong learning is a concept that we’re passionate about and for this reason, we make it as accessible and flexible for our students.
Online learning puts you in control of your learning – especially suitable for all of us in the maritime industry where we often spend time away from home. With our courses you are free to study when, where and how you choose, and in the style and the speed that is right for you. Early morning, in a work break, late at night - it is entirely up to you so you can fit your education around your work and/or family commitments.
So what’s stopping you? Get in touch today and find out how we can help provide you with a timely career boost.
Why choose Lloyd's Maritime Academy
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of how, where and when to study, at a pace that's right for you
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge
"A very comprehensive course regarding LNG value chain. Very rich in details with a good balance between broad coverage and depth of concepts."