NOW AVAILABLE ON DEMAND!
Scheduled: Course Starts 3 April 2024, 12 weeks
On-Demand: Start Now!
Our LNG course covers the operational and commercial essentials of the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) sector
Develop your understanding of the sector to make informed decisions and excel in the LNG industry.
Certificate in LNG Online Course
- Module 1 – Introducing LNG: Background, Properties, Production and Use
- Module 2 – Production to Shipping
- Module 3 – Regasification to the End-User
- Module 4 – LNG Markets, Supply and Demand
- Module 5 – LNG Pricing & Trading
- Module 6 – LNG Projects, Contracts and Future Trends
What you'll learn
This distance learning course is the perfect professional development programme offering you a unique opportunity to:
- Develop your LNG industry knowledge to a high level within a short period of time
- Specialise in a complex and capital-intensive field which demands a good understanding of its unique challenges and opportunities
- Learn about the most recent market trends, including the impact of decarbonisation on the LNG sector
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project submissions
Your Digital Badge
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy digital badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your award, demonstrated skills and what it took to obtain your certificate qualification.
Also, your digital badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
"A very comprehensive course regarding LNG value chain. Very rich in details with a good balance between broad coverage and depth of concepts."
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge
- Save money – no additional travel or accommodation costs