Offering HR professionals the knowledge and practical skills to effectively manage contemporary HR issues and challenges
Delivered by one of the largest and highly qualified HRM departments in the UK with a reputation for producing highly rated graduates with exceptional employability
MA in Human Resource Management
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership (15 credits)
- Employee Resourcing (15 credits)
- Leading, Managing and Developing People (15 credits)
- Human Resource Management in Context (15 credits)
- Research Methods and Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective (30 credits)
- Human Resource Management in a Legal Context (15 credits)
- Employment Relations (15 credits)
- Dissertation (MA students only) (60 credits)
The course starts in May:
- The Postgraduate Certificate is studied for 12 months
- The Postgraduate Diploma is studies for 20 months
- The MA is studied for 23 months.
How you'll learn
- The course commences with an online induction and is then taught entirely online via recorded lectures, webinars, chatrooms, discussion boards, work based projects and written materials.
- There is one assignment per module and two exams where you will need to attend the DMU campus.
- The course is designed to be part-time where you can study each module in your own time via the online platforms, reading materials and work-based projects.
On completion of the Postgraduate Diploma you will have gained the underpinning knowledge to enable you to work towards the Chartered CIPD memberships (MCIPD/ FCIPD) of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), the UK’s leading professional body for all HR practitioners. Successful completion of the PG Diploma leads automatically to Associate Membership of the CIPD.
When you are accepted onto the programme, DMU will register you as a Member of the CIPD (Please note that it will take around 8-12 weeks for this to be processed)
Empowering you to achieve your LLM or Master's Degree from anywhere in the world!
Looking for a world renowned Digital Learning programme?
Boost your CV or gain a qualification in the Legal, Finance, Security, Terrorism or Maritime sectors with one of our Academic Programmes - 100% Online!
Why take an Informa Connect course?
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge
- Save money – no additional travel or accommodation costs