- Strategy and Innovation
- Financial and Economic Analysis
- Managing and Developing people
- Global Marketing Management
- Cross Cultural Management and Ethics
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Optional (Consultancy Project)
- Elective 1: The Global Energy Industry
- Elective 2: Business Analytics & Performance Measurement
- Elective 3: Emerging Technologies
- Elective 4: Entrepreneurial Management
- Business Transformation Project
What you'll learn
What you'll learn
On successfully completing the degree you will achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Enhance and extend previous experience in business and management
- Apply existing and newly acquired knowledge and experience to complex business issues
- Prepare for leadership and transformational roles in business
- Improve strategic thinking and innovation skills
- Encourage lifelong learning and personal development
- Develop advanced knowledge of your organisation, its management and the environment in which it operates
- Demonstrate a broad perspective on organisational management and its wider impact on society and the environment
- Operate and manage in a global and multicultural environment
- Acquire improved communication, writing and time management techniques
- Develop interpersonal, networking, virtual teamwork and group management skills
- Gain higher levels of self-confidence and awareness of unique strengths and abilities
- The course will develop your subject knowledge, communication, negotiation and report writing skills, strategic principles and decision making abilities, as well as helping you learn about yourself and how to develop into the kind of business leader you want to be.
- The MBA starts with a two-week distance learning induction, followed by six study modules before culminating with the submission of a Business Transformation Project, developed and delivered over two years.
- The structure draws in wide geographical, commercial and personal best practice to ensure maximum learning and development.
How you'll be assessed
How you'll be assessed
- To successfully complete the programme you must pass each module and the Business Transformation Project.
- Individual module assessment will incorporate written coursework, online assessment and individual and group projects.
- Participation through the virtual learning environment with tutors and fellow students is compulsory and assessed in order to encourage regular contributions by all students.
- There are no examinations for this programme. However, there are some online test to undertaken for some of the modules.
- Assessments are carefully designed to reflect business management and industry issues and assist in applying your learning to your company or individual focus.
100% Online - Learn from wherever you are!
At Lloyd’s Maritime Academy, lifelong learning is a concept that we’re passionate about and for this reason, we make it as accessible and flexible for our students.
Online learning puts you in control of your learning – especially suitable for all of us in the maritime industry where we often spend time away from home. With our courses you are free to study when, where and how you choose, and in the style and the speed that is right for you. Early morning, in a work break, late at night - it is entirely up to you so you can fit your education around your work and/or family commitments.
So what’s stopping you? Get in touch today and find out how we can help provide you with a timely career boost.
Why choose Lloyd's Maritime Academy
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge
- Save money – no additional travel or accommodation costs