August 10 - 14, 2020|★ VIRTUAL EVENT,(All-Digital Format)
The World’s Leading Bio/Pharma Event for Compliance and Legal Professionals
Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress (PCC) is the premier event for staying on the pulse of enforcement trends, supercharging your best practice playbook and expanding your network.
Redefining Your Learning Experience
In light of the current global climate, it is more important than ever for the pharmaceutical compliance community to connect with one another, strategize and share ideas – All in a safe, responsible way. With our dedication to address the most pressing issues, PCC 2020, taking place August 10-14, has undergone a timely transformation, moving to an all-digital format and offering attendees the ability to participate in virtual content, exhibits and networking opportunities.
UNIQUE BENEFITS OF THIS ALL‑VIRTUAL EVENT:
- Customizable agenda with access to expanded session offerings
- Convenient session scheduling for increased productivity
- On-demand access to content and topic resources
- Interactive presentations/panels for reinforced learning
- Pointed problem-solving and solution sourcing
- Broader industry benchmarking and post-event analytics/insights
- Elevated and direct access to thought leaders and experts
POWER OF NETWORKING:
- Attendee and company profiles provide insight into the delegation and sponsoring organizations
- Advanced search capabilities to identify opportunities and potential partners
When and How to Connect?
- Sophisticated and seamless scheduling tools to establish meeting times
- Ease-of-use technology to enable virtual networking
DIGITAL CAPABILITIES AND FEATURES:
- Access to Virtual Environment
- Audience Q&A
- Live Polling
- Expert-Led Problem-Solving
- Virtual Networking and Partnering
COMPREHENSIVE CONTENT AND DYNAMIC FEATURES:
- 5 Days of Live Keynotes
- 25+ On-Demand Sessions
- Updates from the OIG, SEC, DOJ, FDA and CMS
- Over 8 Hours of Live Speaker Q&A and Interactive Roundtables
- Networking with Industry Colleagues and Counterparts
Why Choose a Virtual Event from Informa Connect?
PCC 2020 is not going to be just another webinar or zoom call.
Watch our highlight video and see why the global community chooses Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress – PCC as the #1 event to access the innovative science, technologies and contacts needed to drive the industry forward.
IN-DEPTH ON-DEMAND WORKSHOPS — WHAT YOU WANT. WHEN YOU WANT IT.
There is much to experience and meet about at Informa Connect–CBI’s PCC 2020. On-Demand content is available anytime, to accommodate your needs and schedule.
Product Communication — From Pre-Approval to Post-Approval
Sarah Franklin, David Ryan, Tracy Palmer Berns, Catherine St. John
Impact of Sunshine Act Expansion on Data Collection, Analytics and Monitoring Processes
Rob Shropshire, Melissa Blaco, Amie Phillips Pablo
CMS ADDRESS ● Transparency and Open Payments Update
Veronika Peleshchuk Fradlin
FDA/OPDP ADDRESS ● Hot Topics, Guidances, Enforcement Trends and Warning Letter Review
Thomas W. Abrams
Third-Party Risk Assessment and Oversight
Kiley Smith Kelly, Dennis Barnes, Tali Guy, Michael Clarke
M&A Practicum — Pre and Post Due Diligence
Jennifer Sanfilippo, Heather Golding
Address the Impact of FCPA on HCP Engagements
Project Management for Compliance
Kimi Gorman, Jill Anderson, Bobby Balles
Best Practices Around the World for Global Compliance Management
Ann Beasley, Jennifer McGee
State of the Art Compliance Training
Daniel O’Connor, Alex Ganz, Jeffrey Hagy, Erica Powers
Hub and Specialty Pharmacy Contract Oversight and Risk Assessment
Sarah Whipple, Meena Datta
Compliance and Legal Watch-Outs for Partnering and Deal-Making
Talent Sourcing, Function Structure and Expanding Headcount
CRITICAL COMPLIANCE INSIGHTS FROM 100+ EXPERTS DURING A TIME OF TRANSFORMATIVE CHANGE, FEATURING:
Jill Fallows Macaluso
Corporate Vice President, North America, Chief Ethics, Compliance and Privacy Officer
Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, U.S. Country Head, Ethics & Compliance
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Deputy Inspector General for Investigations
Office of Inspector General (OIG), Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at PCC 2020
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.