Europe's Leading Private Placements Conference! 2021 Highlights Include:
Learn from active issuers and investors and network with all the key private placements players
- Get perspectives from both sides of fence:
- What are investors focused on and what risks are they prepared to take in 2021?
- How do private placements compare to competing sources of capita?
Build relationships with the people you want to meet
Join 350+ attendees for the largest European focused virtual gathering of private placements industry leaders - from issuers, investors, agents to key experts.
Delegates represent over 100 different issuing corporates, 80 institutional investment managers and 18 different countries.
Issuers and investors can attend at a nominal £50 fee
To qualify you must either:
- Be employed in a corporate finance role. For instance as CFO, Treasurer, etc.
- Be an asset manager/investor with the capacity to invest in private placements or similar products
Our 2021 expert speakers included:
Private Placements Global Forum, Europe 2021: Digital Edition
- 3x 90 minute sessions took place across 3 days allowing delegates to easily tune-in
- Every session included a group activity aimed at creating engagement and revealing key market trends
- The opportunity to connect before, during and after the event with easy to schedule 1:1 video meetings
- Open round table networking sessions allowing delegates to catch up with old friends and new
Private Placements Global Forum Statistics
delegates from Europe and beyond
Corporate Issuers attendees
Institutional Investor attendees