Europe's Leading Private Placements Conference!
Learn from active issuers and investors and network with all the key private placements players
- Get perspectives from both sides of the fence:
- What are investors focused on and what risks are they prepared to take in 2022?
- How do private placements compare to competing sources of capital?
Build relationships with the people you want to meet
Join 350+ attendees for the largest European focused gathering of private placements industry leaders - from issuers, investors, agents to key experts.
Issuers and investors can attend FOR FREE
To qualify you must either:
- Be employed in a corporate finance role. For instance as CFO, Treasurer, etc.
- Be an asset manager/investor with the capacity to invest in private placements or similar products
Key Sessions Include:
- A Post-Pandemic World - Economic & Political Update
- Multiple Speed Networking Sessions
- Private Placement – The Road Ahead
- Sports Deals – Assessing the Impact / Significance of Sports Deals in the PP Market?
- Real Estate & Infrastructure in the PP market:
- The Future for ESG
- The Investor perspective – More or Less Risk in 2022/3?
- The Issuer Perspective – Private Placements