30 September & 1 October 2020|Virtual Conference,Delivered Live (UK Time) & On-Demand Afterwards
Private Placements Global Forum, Europe is now Digital - Join us Online
Wherever you are, join 350+ global attendees from across Europe and beyond
Network with key players across the private placement markets
Europe's Leading Private Placement Conference
Learn from active issuers and investors and network with all the key private placement players
- Create lasting networks with over 350 attendees all from the comfort of your home or office
- Experience unrivalled content with expertise and insight from the leading figures in the private placement industry
Build relationships with the people you want to meet
350+ attendees representing the largest European focused gathering of private placement industry leaders with representation from issuers, investors, agents and key experts
Delegates represented over 100 different issuing corporates, 80 institutional investment managers & 18 different countries.
The Private Placements Digital Platform allows you to connect with fellow attendees before the event, receive the latest updates and continue networking once the event has ended.
Free attendance for both issuers and investors
We have a limited number of free places for selected institutions and organisations. To qualify you must either:
- Be employed in a corporate finance role. For instance as CFO, Treasurer, etc.
- Be an asset manager / investor with the capacity to invest in private placements or similar products
For more information or to apply, please contact Anne.Thormann@informa.com
Private Placements Global Forum, Europe is now Fully Digital
- Tune into sessions, join Q&As and participate in audience polls.
- Connect before, during and after the event with 1:1 or group video meetings.
- Join the structured networking sessions and make serendipitous encounters with old friends and new
Private Placements Global Forum Statistics
Don't Miss: Infrastructure Summit - October 1st
Join with 150+ attendees for the Infrastructure Financing Summit and explore current alternative financing options for infrastructure projects.
The summit is the perfect opportunity to meet with both issuers and investors who have a focus on infrastructure and projects.