6 - 9 December 2021|Hotel Arts, Barcelona
Barcelona. December. RiskMinds Reunited.
Much needed face to face conversations and engaged discussions for the risk management community after a long time apart.
The world's leading risk management event!
Meet the leading minds in risk management
...the most global
...the most diverse
...the most senior community of risk managers.
In 2021 we'll be bringing together senior risk professionals in Barcelona including senior leaders from banks, buy-side, regulators, academics, fintechs and industry experts.
Tackle the hottest industry topics
Hear strategic insights and stay on top of key developments including
- Sustainability and climate change risk
- Credit risk and financial resilience
- Regulatory developments and stress testing
- Leadership with purpose
- Digital transformation and technology risk
Be inspired! Hear from experts leading the way…
Our 150 strong speaker faculty is in Barcelona to share their knowledge and experiences.
Speakers hail from the best financial institutions including....
JP Morgan, Citi, Lloyds, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered, BNP Paribas & HSBC.
You will hear from CROs, Heads of Risk & ESG, digital transformation experts, supervisors and leading geopolitical thinkers
Network like never before
For 2021, we have redesigned the RiskMinds' face to face experience to include:
- More detailed case-studies
- Extended and exclusive Q&A time with speakers
- More small group interactive working groups
- More time for 1-1 meetings
- More closed door board rooms
Introducing the smart event
Attend RiskMinds in person and get the added benefit of on-demand sessions included in your ticket price.
- Digital access to most presentations and panels on demand after the event
- An additional programme of online-only presentations
- The chance to access a content-rich and interactive platform designed for the global risk management community.
Your safety is our priority
Our number one priority is bringing the risk management community back to a face-to-face event safely.
We are working with local authorities, venue partners and suppliers and continually adapting to the latest guidelines and safety protocol.
Make the most of your time in Barcelona
Global Risk Regulation Summit
Join the summit on Monday 6 December 2021 and hear from leading experts on the most pressing regulatory challenges and evolving expectations across the industry.
Topics include; Financial disclosures, stress testing and scenario analysis, Basel IV, IFRS 9, IBOR, Digital regulatory reporting, FRTB and more.
Machine Learning in Finance
Monday 6 December 2021
Workshop leader: John Hull, Professor Of Derivatives & Risk Management at the University Of Toronto.
Modules include an introduction to the world of machine learning, supervised learning, unsupervised and reinforcement learning, and how it links with other financial innovations.
Access to co-located events!
RisMinds Insurance 2021: Your ticket will automatically grant access to the world’s leading conference for the global risk insurance community. Collaborate with 150+ fellow risk insurance managers watch recorded sessions on demand afterwards.
QuantMinds International 2021: Your ticket will also give you exclusive access to the leading quant finance event. Hear from 130+ speakers including senior quants and share insights on macro trends and micro developments to set you up for 2022 and beyond.
HEAR KEY INSIGHTS FROM 150+ EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDING:
RISKMINDS INTERNATIONAL IN 60 SECONDS
What to expect in Barcelona this December.
Global Head of Risk Strategy
An essential experience for the risk manager
Enhance your experience
The ConnectMe app helps you make the most out of your time at the event. Watch the video to find out more.
- View the agenda and set reminders for your must-attend sessions
- Take part in polls and interactive Q&As with speakers
- See who else is at the event, add new contacts and grow your network
- Schedule live and virtual meetings
- Scan QR codes to collect information from our sponsors and partners and store it easily in your virtual delegate bag
Discover the steps being taken to run RiskMinds International as sustainably and socially responsible as possible including:
- FasterForward to zero - Informa's commitment to net zero carbon
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Wellbeing and accessibility
Stand out from the crowd
We'll provide you the platform to connect with senior decision-makers.
Whether you want to get your voice heard, get your brand seen or meet the people that matter to you - we can help.
For information on sponsorship opportunities please contact email@example.com or call direct on: +44 (0) 20 8052 0424.
Get the latest news.
As it happens
The numbers that matter
event for senior risk managers
Smart risk enterprise: How can risk managers enable growth and secure a competitive advantage?
The risk function needs to transform its operating model with new ways of working and digital at the core, while offering much needed assurance and catalysing the growth for the organisation.
In this webinar, we will hear from risk leaders who are heading such transformations within their own organisations and discuss:
- What are changing priorities for CROs and associated business outcomes?
- What are CROs’ approach and strategies to changing priorities?
- How can risk functions aid enterprise assurances that catalyse growth?
- What are the key constructs of the future of risk enterprise, capabilities, skills, operating models, and more?
- What are the key challenges and success factors in driving a futuristic risk enterprise?
The 2021 collection available on demand
- Developing an investment strategy to meet growing ESG demands
- Climate risk analytics: Creating resilient infrastructure for stress testing and modelling
- Climate risk management: Effective planning for green finance and net zero
- Digital transformation: 5 things every risk manager should know when transforming their risk management processes
- Risk management 2025: Industry priorities and transformation agenda
- XVA desks in a post-Covid world: Brave new world or back to basics?
- Climate risk management: What will regulatory developments mean for risk managers?
- Build your business case for AI in GRC
The RiskMinds digital community
Keep up with the latest in risk management from our global network of experts all year round.
RiskMinds content home
The latest insights from thought leaders in risk management.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive the latest articles, interviews, session recordings, and more, directly to your inbox.
Throughout the year we present hot topic webinars, focusing on business critical trends and new innovations.
Attend one, attend all, or attend just those that interest you.
Don't miss our quarterly eMagazines; featuring specialist articles and interviews only available to members of the RiskMinds community.
6 - 9 December 2021
Risk Management Training
Face-to-face, digital and bespoke in-company courses
6 - 9 December 2021