Sustainability at ROOFTech
- We work with our community to identify areas of sustainable development, growth, initiatives and direction in the design, construction and real estate operations. From new construction to renovations and systems and processes and building code changes, help champion change through our community at our events.
- Content of the event includes a large component of sustainable conversations, addressing environment, smart buildings and smart cities, and socially responsible building practices.
- ROOFTech works with up to 58 local educational institutions to engage students and the next generation in the content of the Show and understand future employment opportunities.
- ROOFTech works with leading associations, such as Canadian Green Building Council and Canadian Solar Industry Association, to identify topics and promote sustainable building and construction practices within our communities.
- The Metro Toronto Convention Centre sources many F&B products locally; 80% of wine, 65% of all food and beverages and 75% of meat, fish and dairy is sourced locally to support local farmers and producers