- As a Founders Fund in China, HIKE Capital aims to find the very few people who will take a lead in paradigm shifts, and actively participate in industry innovation.
- HIKE is established in 2015 by Mark Yang, founders of Ganji.com that merged with 58.com (NYSE: WUBA) and Guazi, and Anna Xu, founder of NetEase (NASDAQ: NTES) news app.
- HIKE constantly partners with leading founders and science entrepreneurs, to invest in cutting-edge technologies and explore the uncharted areas.
- HIKE currently manages three early and growth stage dual-currency funds with AUM of $1.5 billion and focuses on the sectors of transportation and new energy, new consumer and tech-empowered industries.
- To date, HIKE has invested in several $10 billion companies and ten unicorns including Li Auto (NASDAQ: LI, HKEX: 02015), RELX (NYSE: RLX), Guazi, Megatronix, Halara, FlashEx, Orienspace, Yuanbao, Spark Education, Xbiome and Magic Tavern.
- HIKE is a signatory of UN PRI and actively committed to responsible investment and ESG practice.