BIO-Europe 2020 Event Timeline
BIO-Europe® Digital will be so much more than scheduled virtual partnering meetings, recorded content, some live sessions and virtual networking opportunities during the week of October 26–29.
How would you like to see pre-recorded pitches by companies you may want to schedule one-to-one meetings with, available on demand five weeks before the event?
Sponsor and Showcase Company content will be ready to watch five weeks ahead of the conference, and you’ll be able to tune in on demand to panels on BD&L, Finance, Therapeutic Areas and up-to-the-minute Spotlight topics released weekly up until BIO-Europe officially opens.
One must-attend partnering event—and so much more!
The event has now concluded
Please take a look below at the type of content that was available for 2020
Showcase and Company pitches
- Showcase content now available.
- Company pitches available to watch on demand.
- New search functionality launches.
Hear more from our very own Katharina Schropp and Santa Munro
New Program Content By Track
Business Development Track
- Changing the game for external innovation and partnering at Bayer, a conversation with Dr. Marianne De Backer, Global Head, Business Development and Licensing
- In conversation with Husseini Manji, Global Head, Science for Minds, Johnson % Johnson Innovation
- Anatomy of a deal: Amgen and Neuvolution
Biotech Ecosystem Track
- AGC Biologics Capabilities and the introduction of Cell & Gene Therapy
Hear more from our very own Claire Macht
NEW PROGRAM CONTENT BY TRACK
Business Development Track
- Formulating an R&D vision at Servier, a conversation with Claude Bertrand, SVP, Head of R&D, Servier
- Strategic collaboration with clients and value enhancing partners: the why, what and how with Federico Pollano, Senior VP, Business Development, Rentschler Biopharma SE
- Korea’s Rising Bio Stars
- Navigating Korea's investment and ecosystem to connect global bio-pharma
- Ride the new wave in Korea’s pharmaceutical industry
Hear more from our very own Susanna Ling
Startup Slam, sponsored by Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- Visit the Startup Slam section on partneringONE to hear welcome messages from this year’s Startup Slam judges: Juliette Audet- Principal at Forbion, Leonildo Delgado- Manager, Innovation and Sourcing at BaseLaunch, Elena Fernandez-Kleinlein- Head of JLABS EMEA Johnson & Johnson Innovation, Simon Kerry- Operating Partner at Advent Life Sciences, and Sunil Shah-CEO at o2h Group.
NEW PROGRAM AND NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
The Startup Slam sponsored by Johnson & Johnson:
- The eight finalist pitches are posted to the Startup Slam page on partneringONE in advance of the live session on Tuesday, October 27, 15:00-16:00 CET.
Panel discussions on:
- What a pandemic has taught us about digital health
- The future of biotech investment
- New tools to conquer chronic kidney disease
- The repercussions of manufacturing requirements on cell and gene therapy deals
Fireside chats, Pitches and more!