Perfect your biologics and optimize CHO through targeted integration, systems biology, automation and novel cell lines
Access Practical Case Studies to Improve Product Quality, Reduce Timelines & Increase Titers
Cell Line Development & Engineering US Joins BPI US West
New for 2020, this year’s Cell Line Development & Engineering US meeting is co-located as part of BioProcess International US West, providing you with a unique opportunity to connect and learn from 1000+ global scientists working further down the bioprocessing spectrum across upstream, downstream, analytics and commercial manufacturing. Access to all scientific tracks, as well as the exhibition, is included with your registration.
Day 1: Engineering Host Cells: Improving Quality & Titer
- Gain insights into the latest techniques to achieve efficient cell line engineering for successful transfection
- Apply the hottest technologies for achieving your ideal cell line
- Apply systems biology to better understand protein production within the cell
Get the latest event updates
Day 2: Time Saving at the Cell Line Development Stage
- Achieve stable clones that will last
- Enable speed to the clinic and GMP through cutting timelines in cell line development
- Utilize automation and machine learning to establish rapid workflows
Day 3: Examining Production of Complex Molecules and Alternate Cell Lines
- Develop an understanding of the pros and cons of different cell lines and how they should be incorporated in industry
- Perfect the quality of novel molecules through the right cell line
- Hear case studies regarding next generation cell lines and where we go from here
Lianchun Fan, Ph D.
Director of Cellular & Molecular Biology Science, Process Science
Abbvie Bioresearch Center
Jie Zhu, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Cell Culture and Fermentation Sciences, BioPharmaceuticals
Connect with Global Scientists and Decision Makers Working Across Cell Line Development & Engineering
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
(Companies A-L) Contact Jennifer Wickett: JWickett@knect365lifesciences.com | +1-857-504-6694
(Companies M-Z) Contact Blake Shuka: BShuka@knect365lifesciences.com | +1-857-504-6684