November 2-4, 2020
Hilton San Francisco Union Square,
San Francisco, CA
Precise, efficient & safer genome editing – changing the face of genetic disorders and rare disease
Revolutionizing novel tech with CRISPR, Zinc Finger, Talens, Base Editing, RNA Editing, Mega nucleases and more...
Technological Advances & Applications in Genome Editing
Enabling more Precise and Efficacious Genome Editing & Quantifying its Outcomes
- Get to grips with the repurposing of CRISPR-Cas 9 and all its variants
- Exchange ideas on tools for on and off target effects when using different enzymes & variants
- Understanding on-target cutting – analyzing events at the intended site
Delivery, Administration & Editing Applications for Genetic Disease
- Become an expert on non-viral delivery methods including nano injection, nanoparticles and more…
- Simplify in vivo approaches to eye disease & DMD treatment
- Discuss CRISPR and potential treatment strategies in blood and liver disorders
Novel Gene Editing Applications in CART
- Understand next generations technologies in adoptive T cell immunotherapy
- Prepare for allo CAR & T Cell Therapies – iPSc, Gene editing & highly characterized products
- Build controls for product quality & specifications around gene editing
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
Benchmark against your peers
Therapeutic developers face real challenges with genetic diseases and immune-oncology; what to edit, how to edit and how to deliver your product are all key – make sure you aren’t the one being left behind.
The process is the product
How you make your product can sink or swim your business. What’s the point in building a product that costs more to make than it does to sell, or is only stable for 8hrs when it takes 10hrs to get it from the manufacturing facility to the patient?
Be a Leader
Companies continue to partner and work together in developing novel approaches to rare diseases – are you one of the ones driving the industry forward?
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT APPLICATIONS OF GENE EDITING 2020 IN SAN FRANCISCO
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Kristen Schott: Kristen.Schott@knect365.com | +1 857 504 6685
CELL & GENE THERAPY MANUFACTURING DIGITAL WEEK
A week-long series of free webinars with live Q&A continues to connect cell and gene therapy leaders throughout the year from the comfort of your desk, hear the latest updates from leading industry speakers and gain an insight into some of the most innovative topics and research.
Don't miss out this year's DIGITAL WEEK: 20-23 APRIL 2020