Improve your deal success rate with our complete guide to pharmaceutical licensing
This online course will provide you with a complete understanding of pharmaceutical licensing enabling you to make successful deals for your company.
Over 10 weeks you will examine fundamental areas of licensing deals including strategy, deal structure, financial modelling and legal requirements.
Aimed all levels of seniority, the 10 modules will build the foundations for those new to licensing deals or those in need of a skills boost.
EBD Academy online courses are on-demand digital courses developed by our expert faculty providing learning on a range of technical topic areas.
Over 10 weeks students will learn through:
- 10 modules, split up into multiple bitesize recorded videos
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
- Revisiting the content with unlimited access to all the materials for 3 months
- Participating in the discussion forum to interact with other students
- Interacting with the trainer through the forum during the course
- Additional content such as materials and white papers available to download
Delegates will receive login instructions within a week of the course start date. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
What will you learn?
Learn how licensing processes are undertaken, appreciating the differing strategies for inward and outward licensing and examine the various types of deal structures
Gain an overview of the legal elements of licensing from confidentiality to competition law
Inward vs. outward
Understand the key differences between inward and outward licensing
Learn best practices for developing your corporate presentation and how to evaluate opportunities
Gain an overview of product valuation with top tips and example models
Overcome common challenges
Examine solutions to common challenges such as building a team and managing management
Who is this course for?
This fundamental course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of life science licensing from deal structures to financial modelling.
It is best suited for the following professionals:
- If you are new to life science business development and licensing
- If you are someone who encounters licensing on a regular basis and would like to learn more
- If you are someone considering a move into life science business development
- If you are a leader in a biotech start-up where your next step is to partner through licensing
Find out more about online courses...
EBD Academy online courses are perfect for busy professionals as they require just 2 hours per week of your time, and include an interactive forum for you to ask direct questions about challenges you are facing to expert course leaders.