WELCOME TO THE EXHIBITION MANUAL FOR TIDES
In light of ongoing developments with COVID-19, this year's TIDES Conference & Exhibition, scheduled for September 15-18, 2020, will now be delivered as a 100% virtual event. As a sponsor/exhibitor on this year's program, our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding virtual experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before.
Our new digital platform allows sponsors to have the full experience of being at an actual event with live video conversations from the moment people step into your branded Virtual Hub, just as you would do with a physical trade booth. During the event delegates will be able to experience:
- Branded company profile page showcasing pre-recorded videos (demos, product pitches...)
- Fully branded private video chat room, for each staff member, invite people to your private room to collaborate and do business. You can screen share, annotate, invite others to join too
- Resource area - you can include links, a slide deck or brochure which visitors can download, and add your own links to web pages, or videos
- Browse the attendee directory and move through the event space to find people you want to invite into your own “room” to talk
- Recommend new people to join the meeting from profile content with up to 25 delegates
- Network – Interact live on camera with all those that drop in to create an atmosphere in your space inclusive of all visitors
- Event directory/Expo Hall – spot on listing with your branding for all attendees to browse and links to interact in your booth space
Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines.
If you have any questions, please contact the Operations Coordinator: Alexandra Kapetanopoulos email@example.com
We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Informa Connect is committed to improving diversity, equality and inclusion in every industry it operates in, through our agendas and specialist programmes to encourage a variety of demographics. We expect all our participants and sponsors to support this ethos. We will be asking all our stakeholders to take care when designing their promotions and other communications to ensure that our events contribute to promoting equality in the industry.
Please click here to submit the following items for your Exhibitor Profile using ExpoCad by Friday, August 21, 2020.
• Company name
• Company hometown (City & State)
• Company description (500 characters max with spaces)
• Company logo (400 pixels wide minimum with transparent background)
• Company website URL
• ‘Contact us’ email address
• Up to 6 weblinks with titles. For example, a link to your product page could be "Learn more about our XYZ products" and then a direct URL to that page on the exhibitor website
• Video: Provide a link to 1 hosted video
• Images: Provide up to six images (PNG or JPEG, at web resolution preferred)
Virtual Hub Demo
TIDES US Virtual is not just another webinar or zoom meeting.
Watch our 2-minute highlight video and see how you can virtually access today's leading science, technologies and networking opportunities with the brightest minds in bioprocessing - all from the comfort of your home!
Our virtual platform makes networking easier than ever. Starting at 1 week before the event, all registered sponsor attendees able to:
- View the full attendee list
- Pre-schedule meetings
- Host meetings in your own virtual chatroom for up to 25 attendees
- Build connections with full video, audio, text and screen share capabilities in your chatroom
Note: Any colleagues who register for the free virtual exhibition visitor pass online will not have access to these premium features.
Top 10 Sponsor/Exhibitor FAQs
Get your questions answered and learn more about what the sponsor experience will be like to get the most out of your virtual event presence.
Lead Analytics Report
As a sponsor, you’ll get a full detailed report on all of attendee interactions with your content (presentation, booth, poster, etc). All provided leads are GDPR compliant and will be ranked by engagement score based on the lead’s interactions with your content. LEARN MORE
To ensure our delivered leads are GDPR compliant, each user of the virtual event platform will be served an explicit consent statement pop up on their screen upon first login. This box persisted throughout the user experience until acceptance or decline. LEARN MORE
Virtual Hub Hours
We recommend your staff be present in your virtual hub and/or hosting activities during these times. We will be promoting OnDemand sponsor content and activities during these times:
Tuesday 15th (Day 1)
Wednesday 16th (Day 2)
Thursday 17th (Day 3)
Friday 18th (Day 4)
*Please note all times are in Eastern Standard Time Zone
How to Register: https://visitpartner.gesevent.com/
- Click on the link above if you have already activated your account. If not please contact Alexandra Kapetanopoulos for your unique link.
- Create an account (unless you already have one under your email then you can login or click “forgot password”)
- Use the “Personnel” tab on the left side and add your passes or import them in a spreadsheet
If you run your mouse over the “?” next to the personal summary it will show you how many you have used vs. have left available
- Speakers will be automatically registered (except posters), so please do not use your allotments to register speakers.
- If you have any changes to your registered passes you can edit and delete at the bottom of each pass type form.
Invite Your Customers to Visit You at TIDES US Virtual
As a sponsor, you may invite your customers to visit you at your virtual booth and watch your presentation absolutely free when they register for the Exhibit Hall Only Virtual Pass. This free pass provides access to all exhibits, posters and sponsored presentations, but it does NOT provide access to the main conference scientific presentations, attendee list nor networking functionalities. However, exhibit hall only attendees will still be visible in the attendee directory and may still receive and accept meeting requests.
Or, your customers and colleagues can receive a 25% discount off the full main conference pass when you register here.
Submit your TIDES US Poster Abstract Here by September 1, 2020.
Certain Sponsorship/Exhibition Contracts include a Poster Presentation.
REGISTRATION -- All poster presenters MUST be registered
All poster presenters must be registered for the conference with either a Main Conference Pass or a Booth Staff Pass. You can either use one of your complimentary passes you were allotted in your contract or purchase an additional pass. If you’ve already registered for the conference and just need to add a poster presentation on to your registration, click here.
EVENT GUIDE ADS
*All event guide ads MUST be submitted to Alexandra Kapetanopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org By: Monday, August 24, 2020
*Please check your contract if you have an advert included in your package
Please send in either PNG or JPEG format
- Full page: 1536px wide x 915px high
- Half page: 753px wide x 915px high
- Quarter page: 225 px wide x 510 px high
Take A Tour of the Platform!
General questions about the service kit, registration, or event logistics