Missed the Live Webinars?
Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Digital Week is now available on-demand. Providing 8 webinars exploring fresh insights, tech and trends for optimizing next generation antibodies. See topics below.
Antibody Discovery, Selection and Screening - Monday, June 8
- Synthetic DNA Technologies Enable Fast and Responsive SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Discovery and Optimization
- Drug-like Antibodies Directly from Selections: Specifica’s Generation 3 Antibody Platform
- Rapid Discovery of a Diverse Panel of Antibodies Against Membrane Targets using the Beacon® System
Bispecific Antibodies - Tuesday, June 9
- Monitoring of Glycosylation using Site Specific Approaches
- A Bispecific SNIPER™ Demonstrates Preclinical Efficacy Through the Selective Elimination of Tumor Tregs
- Critical Role of SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein in Developing Drugs, Serological Tests and Vaccines for COVID-19
Computational Approaches and Machine Learning in Antibody and Protein Engineering - Wednesday, June 10
- Cellular Screening Platforms for Engineering T Cell Receptors and Chimeric Antigen Receptors
- A Deep Learning Approach to Designing Libraries of Developable Antibodies for Discovery
The Future of Antibody Engineering and Therapeutics
Introducing the first in our new Antibody Therapeutics eBook Series. Each edition we will be taking an in-depth look at one area of antibody engineering and therapeutics, and this time we are focusing on how the latest technologies and strategies are shaping the future of the industry.
This eBook includes:
- Looking to 2030 Survey Report
- The response of the antibody therapeutic industry to COVID-19
- Emerging technologies in antibody engineering and therapeutics
- Novel technologies and approaches for optimizing antibody discovery
FREE WHITEPAPER SERIES
Download these exclusive whitepapers