Why speak at FinDEVr?
FinDEVr is for technology teams. It's a platform to accelerate product adoption, raise brand awareness, share thought leadership from execs, and expand your community and, possibly, your team.
In 15-minute TECHTalks, speakers can debut new technology, share use case studies, or explore thought leadership pieces (e.g., the pillars of successful development teams, your technologies' evolution to continually meet customer demands, the perfect product owner, etc.). What are the unique knowledge and experiences you want to share?
Once the audience's interest is piqued, they can dive deeper with you in the afternoon workshops.
In these workshops, speakers have 90 minutes to engage with attendees in small groups. Run a hands-on session integrating an API, hold a mini-coding competition with a prize, or walk through tutorials or best practices (when building AI products, for example).
The goal of these workshops is to familiarize technology teams with your products, while supplying the interaction that attracts them: engagement, feedback, Q&A.
What is the speaker package & pricing?
- 15-minute morning TECHTalk presentation (May 13)
- 90-minute afternoon workshop (May 13)
- Two free digital tickets for your speakers to the entire event (May 10-13)
60% discounted digital tickets for your contacts and colleagues to the entire event (May 10-13)
20% discounted digital tickets for your followers
- Virtual Hub on event platform (May 10-13)
- Leads from presentation views, workshop participants, and virtual hub visitors
- 5 1-to-1 prearranged video meetings with attendees matching your preferred target audience facilitated by the VIP Relationship Manager
- Video of your presentation for your own use
- A full-page profile in the digital event booklet given to all attendees so that they can contact you
There's no application deadline to join FinDEVr. Please apply as soon as possible -- not only will there be more time to market your selection, but slots will also fill up.
If your company is selected, the fee depends on the below company stages.
- Seed: Less than $100k in annual revenue and less than $1M in total funding: $2,995 USD
- Early: $100k-$1M in annual revenue, $1M-$5M in total funding: $3,995 USD
- Expansion: $1M-$5M in annual revenue, $5M-$25M in total funding: $4,995 USD
- Established: More than $5M in annual revenue or more than $25M in total funding: $5,995 USD
- Public: Any company that is publicly listed on any stock exchange: $9,995 USD
*When between categories, select the advanced category (i.e., If your company's revenue is early stage while your funding is expansion, you must select expansion on the application).
Epic Loan Systems
FinDEVr brings together the brightest technical minds and products in the fintech space for a highly collaborative event. If you are in the fintech space, then you should attend FinDEVr.
Join these leading organizations who participated in past events.