Critical discussions around Customer Experience:
It has never been more important to identify and meet customer needs today, to implement the products and pilots they want tomorrow.
With this being often easier said than done, this summit is designed to maintain banks’ relevance in an evolving world, and ensure you know what your customer truly wants.
Critical discussions around customer experience and personalization included:
- The customer-facing digital propositions of the future - creating digital journeys for digital humans
- How can financial institutions drive change through customer-led design and transformation?
- Why powerful data analytics are critical to success
- Harnessing artificial intelligence to delight your customers
- Insight from a fintech founder: how to build a business around customer needs
- How to innovate on behalf of your customers
- Fintechs and financial institutions on the journey towards a productive partnership in CX
- Customer segmentation – the need to move away from one size fits all
- Providing personalized customer interaction across a multichannel environment
- How future tech will come together to redraw the customer experience landscape