Informa Connect NA is pleased to host The Buildings Show, November 30 to December 2 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, Canada. The Buildings Show consists of Construct Canada, PM Expo, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo and the World of Concrete Toronto Pavilion.
In 2022, we will continue to bring dynamic showcases of innovative, sustainable and advanced technology directly impacting people, places, properties, portfolios, energy use and operational efficiencies within the built environment from the entire lifecycle of a building.
- Toronto is a meeting place for finding new products, exchanging information, fostering business relationships and exploring new opportunities in construction and property management
- The Greater Toronto Area (GTA) has the largest concentration of construction companies and leading supporting sectors
- Make new contacts with Canadian building products suppliers
- Discover innovative products, services and technologies
- Learn about technology, innovation, energy-efficiency and sustainable building practices
- Establish a joint venture or investment opportunities with hard surfaces industry from around the world
- Make valuable contacts with influential buyers and decisions makers in the design, construction, and real estate operations industries for all types of buildings
- Visit some of the leading Canadian exhibitors, and select from a wide range of seminar and demonstrations focused on the latest products, technologies, best practices and applications
- Buyers of Construction Materials
- Owners & Developers
- Property Managers
- Project Managers
- Export Experts
- Interior Designers
Connecting People, Sharing Knowledge & Building Relationships
Sustainable Strategies, Solutions, Design and Architecture in an In-depth Educational Program
The Buildings Show will bring together design, construction, real estate operations professionals to visit a vast exposition of building products and services; to educate and inform through an educational program; to build new relationships and foster existing partnerships through face-to-face networking; and to showcase Canadian sustainable building strategies.
The expanded educational and informative seminar program that will delve into best practices and innovative products, systems and technologies for buildings design and project delivery; sustainable design and management; building envelope solutions; interiors; energy and operational strategies; residential renovation and more. The seminars will be held on Wednesday, November 30 and Thursday, December 1. Further conference details will be available online in the Fall.
*International Visitors Receive Complimentary Admission to Select Seminars with Their Registration
Registration & Visa Information
International Visitors will be able to register for the basic International Visitor Program with access to the exhibition floor, complimentary admission to over 150 select presentations and demonstrations, and additional program social events if available.
International Visitors Package – CDN $175
This package includes:
- Complimentary admission to select educational seminars, demonstrations and Roundtables
- Access to the International Lounge and Café (if permitted)
- Three-day admission to two exhibition floors Nov 30 - Dec 2
- Access to additional social events (if permitted)
To protect Canadians from the outbreak of COVID-19, the Prime Minister announced travel restrictions that limit travel to Canada. Find out if you can travel to Canada: COVID-19: Travel, testing and borders
Once travel restrictions have been cleared, please use the following guidelines.
Essential Visa Information to Attend The Buildings Show
We highly recommend International visitors follow the steps below and identify the proper travel Visa procedures to enter Canada. To attend the Show as an exhibitor or International Visitor, please start your Visa process earlier as there may be additional wait times in your country.
Starting October 17, if your visa application requires more than 6 weeks, please note, we might not be able to process the Letter of Invitation in a timely manner. Cancellation Policy is in effect and registrations are non-refundable.
Letters of invitation for visa applications will not be processed after November 11, 2022.
Five Easy Steps:
- Check the Visa requirements for your specific country.
Please confirm the Visa requirement to enter Canada. Click here to link to Citizenship and Immigration Canada for information on “Visiting Canada: Business Visitors”
- Register online to attend The Buildings Show.
International Exhibitors must contact their sales representative to secure exhibit space. Registration is now open.
- If you require a Visa, you must apply for an entry Visa through the Canadian Embassy in your country.
For exhibitors, you can connect with your sales representative and operations contact to receive your link for Exhibitor Badge Request and Letters of Invitation to apply for your Visa.
- For International Visitors, if you require an invitation letter for your Visa Application, please check the appropriate box in the registration process.
After the completion of your registration, we shall review your documentation and registration. You must provide a copy of the passports for all applicants. Proof of payment, which includes the front and back of a credit card, used to process the registration and identification of the credit card holder might be required and would be requested on case-by-case basis if needed.
- Once you have completed your registration and have started your visa application, you may arrange your accommodations.
- To facilitate your visit, contact the Trade Officer, Building Sector, at the Canadian Consulate office in your country to discuss potential trade mission opportunities. Click here to visit the Trade Commissioner Services website.
- Please note we will require up to 10 business days to process the Letter of Invitation. Refunds will not be provided.
- Please check with the Canadian Consulate office in your region for updates on travel restrictions and updates on entry into Canada.
Do not travel to Canada, or make travel arrangements, without proper entry documentation.
Refunds will not be provided.