September 14 - 18, 2020|★ VIRTUAL EVENT,(All-Digital Format)
The Largest and Most Authoritative Event for Government Pricing, Rebates and Regulation
The Medicaid Drug Rebate Program – MDRP 2020 – provides unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them, and the pharmaceutical executives implementing them.
Redefining Your Learning Experience
In light of the current global climate, it is more important than ever for the MDRP community to connect with one another, strategize and share ideas – All in a safe, responsible way. With our dedication to address the most pressing issues, MDRP 2020, taking place September 14-18, has undergone a timely transformation, moving to an all-digital format and offering attendees the ability to participate in virtual content, exhibits and networking opportunities.
UNIQUE BENEFITS OF THIS ALL‑VIRTUAL EVENT:
- Customizable agenda with access to expanded session offerings
- Convenient session scheduling for increased productivity
- On-demand access to content and topic resources
- Interactive presentations/panels for reinforced learning
- Pointed problem-solving and solution sourcing
- Broader industry benchmarking and post-event analytics/insights
- Elevated and direct access to thought leaders and experts
POWER OF NETWORKING:
- Attendee and company profiles provide insight into the delegation and sponsoring organizations
- Advanced search capabilities to identify opportunities and potential partners
When and How to Connect?
- Sophisticated and seamless scheduling tools to establish meeting times
- Ease-of-use technology to enable virtual networking
COMPREHENSIVE CONTENT AND DYNAMIC FEATURES:
- 5 Days of Live Keynotes and Panel Discussions
- 30+ On-Demand Sessions
- Over 8 hours of Live Speaker Q&A and Interactive Dialogue
- Manufacturer and State Town Hall Dispute Resolution Meetings
- External Counsel Fireside Chat
- Networking with Industry Colleagues and Counterparts
A Snapshot of In-Depth On-Demand Sessions
On-Demand content is available anytime, to accommodate your needs and schedule.
Government Pricing and Reporting 101
340B Manufacturer Boot Camp by the HRSA 340B Prime Vendor
The A to Z Guide to FSS and Government Contracting
Best Practices and Policy Ideas Town Hall — An Open Dialogue Between Manufacturers and States
Generic Product Launch Requirements, Pricing Decisions and Operational Considerations
Ensuring Accurate and Reliable Data of Mergers and Acquisitions
Navigate the Financial Impacts of the Removal of AMP CAP
Measure the Impact of COVID-19 on State Medicaid Programs
How Drug Discount Coordination Fixes Today's Technology Gap — A Manufacturer Perspective
Innovative Value-Based Arrangements and Payment Models
Medicaid Pharmacy Benefit Management — Managed Medicaid vs. Fee for Service
340B Duplicate Discounts — What Happens When the Free Lunch is No Longer Available
Ensure Compliance on Govt Program Mandates from Key Federal Officials and Industry Experts
A snapshot of thought-leaders driving the dialogue in 2020…
Krista Pedley, PharmD, MS, RADM, USPHS
Assistant Surgeon General and Director, Office of Pharmacy Affairs
Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA)
Who Should Attend
You will benefit from attending this event if you work within the bio/pharma and device industries with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
Govt Pricing / Reporting / Contracting
Govt Programs / Affairs / Strategy
Finance / Accounting
Legal / Compliance
Federal / Managed Markets
This conference will also benefit consultants and software vendors providing services in the above areas of Medicaid rebates, government pricing, contracting, legal counsel or revenue management.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at the MDRP 2020 Summit
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.