The leading LP/VC relations event
Putting LP/VC relations centre stage
Not just another tech event. SuperVenture gives you two days full of insight and networking focused on venture capital investing from the perspective of LPs and VCs.
Reflect on Europe’s success and take a look at the trends and opportunities to watch out for.
Why do 130+ LPs attend?
- more investor-focused sessions and market intelligence
- more networking opportunities including LP-only sessions
- free attendance (subject to verification)
Who will you meet?
450+ attendees. 130+ influential LPs. 250+ industry leading VCs.
All coming together to share best practice and discover new opportunities.
Network your way to success
Create new connections and catch up with your peers through a series of networking drinks receptions, interactive boardroom discussions and one-to-one meetings.
The networking app gives you the tools to contact people before, during and after the event.
Learn from the best
Don’t miss data-rich presentations, expert-led panels and interactive Q&A with the industry leading speakers.
In 2021, attendees heard from Adams Street Partners, Balderton Capital, European Investment Fund (EIF), LGT Capital Partners, Seedcamp, Vertex Ventures US and more.
Book with confidence
Our number one priority is bringing the private capital community back to a face-to-face event safely.
We're working with local authorities, venue partners and suppliers to continually adapt to the latest COVID-19 related guidelines and safety protocols.
The 2021 expert speakers included...
The numbers that matter
local and international LPs to meet
leading VCs to network with
There's no event quite like SuperVenture that brings so many GPs and LPs together at once. It was great to see so many diverse experts speaking on a variety of topics this year.
Enhance your experience
The ConnectMe app helps you make the most out of your time at the event. Watch the video to find out more.
- View the agenda and set reminders for your must-attend sessions
- Take part in polls and interactive Q&As with speakers
- See who else is at the event, add new contacts and grow your network
- Schedule live and virtual meetings
- Scan QR codes to collect information from our sponsors and partners and store it easily in your virtual delegate bag
Discover the steps being taken to run SuperVenture as sustainably and socially responsible as possible including:
- FasterForward to zero - Informa's commitment to net zero carbon emissions
- Dedicated content on sustainability & impact in private capital
- Wellbeing and accessibility
Get the latest event updates
14-15 June 2022
Private Equity Training
Face-to-face, digital and bespoke in-company courses
2021 Principal Law Sponsor
14-15 June 2022