Financial Crime agenda
Learn to implement a cohesive, integrated risk management strategy to respond to ever-evolving threats.
What does the optimal risk mitigation strategy look like? What tools exist to help you execute your strategy? The Future Financial Crime agenda will answer these questions.
Gain insight into how to use biometrics, blockchain, open source, ML and data analytics to allow for effective, real-time financial crime detection and prevention.
Critical discussions include:
- Interconnected, integrated AML, risk mitigation and risk management strategies
- Ensuring your risk mitigation strategies are receptive and responsive to changing criminal behaviors
- The evolution of digital identity in the context of crime prevention and swifter onboarding
- How open source is evolving to help us address the issues of financial crime - successes and failures in the market
- Exploring how AI, ML and advanced data analytics can ensure safety and security without compromising customer expectations
- Using technology to reduce false positives and reduce waste of time and resources: what we have learned to date
- Cyber resilience: Identifying your vulnerabilities and mounting your defenses in a changing world
- How are we seeing regulatory priorities shifting, and what requirements should you be anticipating?