Greenbuild's CODE OF CONDUCT FOR ALL EXHIBITORS, AND ATTENDEES
We believe our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors, and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.
All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are in Informa’s sole discretion and the decision(s) of the Informa representatives on-site will be final.
2. EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior, materials and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert conference organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
3. UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
- Unacceptable behaviors & materials include intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning materials or conduct by any attendees of the event and related event activities. Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- Harassment includes: offensive comments (verbal, written, or otherwise) related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing materials, photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events (whether verbal or otherwise); inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Wearing clothing that is not suitable for a professional work environment, that is provocative, or otherwise potentially offensive.
- Physical, written, verbal or other abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by Informa and its show management, in their sole discretion.
- Possession of any item that can be used as a weapon, which may cause danger to others if used in a certain manner.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, including but not limited to using sexually explicit or offensive language, materials or conduct, or any language, behavior or content that contains profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs,
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
- Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs. Informa does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the Venue.
- Smoking – other than in designated areas.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the Venue.
4. CONSEQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by other attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, venue staff, sponsors, or exhibitors. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the conference without warning or refund.
5. WHAT TO DO IF YOU WITNESS OR ARE SUBJECTED TO UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a conference organizer as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential.
Event Staff will be available to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, to provide escorts, or to otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the conference. You can report unacceptable behavior to any member of staff. Staff can be found in the Show Office onsite or you may email one of the contacts below.
We expect all conference participants (staff, sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and other guests) to abide by this code of conduct at all conference venues and conference-related social events.
Video recordings and photographs are being taken at this event. By entering you agree to have your image and likeness used by Informa.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION
Katie Gillham, Conference Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
CODE OF CONDUCT: We believe our community should be truly open to everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all. By participating at the event , you agree to abide by the event Code of Conduct which can be viewed through the the event website.
BADGE POLICY: All Conference and Tradeshow proceedings require a badge to attend. Lost or misplaced tickets and badges will not be replaced. No Exceptions.
VIDEO/PHOTO CONSENT POLICY: This conference is being filmed. When you enter this event, you may be in areas that are being filmed by video or photography. By entering the event premises, you consent to the filming, display, release, publication, exhibition or reproduction of your image and anything spoken by you to be used for news, Web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on Web sites, or any other purposes by Informa Connect. You release Informa Connect and its respective affiliates, employees and representatives, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with such filming. You have been fully informed of your consent and release.
AGE POLICY: Children under the age of 18, including infants in strollers and/or carriages will NOT be admitted into the exhibit hall and/or educational sessions. Individuals under the age of 21, including infants in strollers and/or carriages will NOT be admitted into the Showcasing Events (this includes lunches, brunches and evening events). For the safety of everyone, especially your child, no exceptions will be made.
NO SUITCASING: Anyone observing to be soliciting business in the aisles or other areas, or in another company’s booth, will be asked to leave immediately. Additional penalties may also be applied. Please report any violations you may observe to Show Management.
DISTRIBUTION OF MATERIALS: Distribution of flyers, notes, pamphlets or brochures at the Expo or in any session of the event without written consent is forbidden.
BADGE SCANNING NOTICE: We may ask to scan your badge for security and monitoring purposes. Please note that when scanned by an exhibitor, the bar code on your badge allows the exhibitor to collect your contact details which they will use to contact you for the purposes of event follow-up and to send you marketing information about their products and services. If you do not wish to share your contact information with the exhibitor for these purposes, please do not give the exhibitor permission to scan your badge.