Greenbuild creates carbon neutral, inclusive events that leave a positive impact on communities.
Together We Can Make a Difference
With Greenbuild as one of our most visible market transformation tools, we are committed to creating carbon neutral, inclusive events that leave a positive impact on communities. Whether you are joining us in person or from the comfort of your home you can support our sustainability goals and continue to make Greenbuild the greenest show on earth.
Greenbuild Sustainability Goals
Greenbuild International Conference + Expo has established seven long-term goals for improving the sustainability performance of the show.
We believe these goals address the most relevant event impacts of both Greenbuild and the meetings and events industry. Our commitment to these goals does not change in the hybrid World. Greenbuild is more committed than ever to producing a sustainable hybrid event, that positively impacts our industry.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSIVITY AT GREENBUILD
For Greenbuild to remain relevant for the next generation of leaders, we must push diversity hard at every turn, changing established thinking. And giving access to opportunities where you can learn more about each other and topics that drive change is our goal. Everything we do goes towards creating the ultimate experience: making a safe, inclusive space for people to gather and celebrate together. Greenbuild is the place to discover, celebrate, and belong.
What we’ve achieved as a community at Greenbuild:
- Average waste diversion rate for Greenbuild - 80%
- Average landfill waste per attendee - 1.1lbs
- Average improvement over average annual convention center diversion rate - 45%
- Percentage of carbon emissions offset (scope 1 and scope 2) - 100%
- Greenbuild uses ONLY reusable or compostable disposables throughout the event.
- Greenbuild completely eliminated single use plastics from show concessions since 2017.