Unlock the Secrets to Financial Success Through A to Zephyr
A to Zephyr, a new Wealth Management Podcast, provides asset managers, wealth managers, financial advisors and trust professionals with a plethora of insights on asset allocation, portfolio performance, proposal generation, state-of-the-art tools like portfolio analytics and proposal generation software and much more.
Explore Wealth Management from A to Z.
Delve into A to Zephyr's discussions on asset allocation, alternatives and other contemporary wealth topics where experts stress the art of diversifying investments for optimal returns and the vital task of risk management. Explore wealth management through Zephyr from a to z with episodes dedicated to portfolio performance, delving into key economic indicators, risk-adjusted returns and market trends to empower managers and advisors in enhancing their investment strategies, further fostering stronger client relationships.
Other areas of discussion are set to include proposal generation unveiling effective strategies for crafting compelling investment proposals aligned with client objectives and leveraging the efficiency of proposal generation software. Identifying power of cutting-edge portfolio analytics tools provided by Zephyr and their impact on client portfolios from in-depth insights to forecasting through methods such as Monte-Carlo simulations, ensuring informed decision-making in the evolving industry of wealth management. Catch-up on the latest episodes below!
A to Zephyr Ep. 1 - BEHIND THE AWARD-WINNING ZEPHYR INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
In this inaugural episode of the A to Zephyr podcast, team members Ryan Nauman, Chris Volpe, and Randy Jones share insights and experiences that led them to collectively contribute to Zephyr, a comprehensive platform for financial advisors, wealth managers, financial analysts, and asset managers.
- The evolution of Zephyr and the technology contributions behind it
- The amalgamation of front-line teams, VOC meetings, asset allocation, portfolio performance and the importance of a comprehensive portfolio analysis tool within the product.
A to Zephyr Ep. 2 - HOW TO REFINE YOUR RISK
Join host Ryan Nauman and his guest Randy Jones, Zephyr’s Director of Product Management, as they unravel the complexities of modern-day investment risks. Key discussions include:
- How Zephyr’s tools are revolutionizing portfolio balancing and risk understanding
- The evolution of our views on risk and what the future holds
- Drawdown risk vs. traditional volatility: Are we being misled by the age-old standard deviation
A to Zephyr Ep. 3 - HOW TO MASTER ASSET ALLOCATION WITH ZEPHYR
Dive into the essential art of building resilient investment portfolios, specifically for wealth managers and financial advisors. Key discussions include:
- Portfolio Optimization Unveiled: Uncover how asset allocation is not just a strategy, but changing the game in the world of investment portfolios
- Revolutionizing Client Relationships: Explore three ways optimized asset allocation can transform client engagement, financial planning, and portfolio creation
- Storytelling Through Data: Explore how Zephyr transcends traditional portfolio creation, turning data into compelling visual narratives