September 12-14, 2022
The Marriott Marquis Times Square, New York,
New York, NY
Digital Lending Stage
For lenders at banks, credit unions, mortgage companies, alt-lenders and fintech upstarts needing new ways to locate and serve borrowers digitally.
Critical discussions around digital lending:
- How new players are harnessing new technologies to disrupt the retail & business digital lending landscape
- Alt credit scores – enhancing underwriting using big data & artificial intelligence
- How digital banks can transform small & medium sized enterprise lending
- How new technologies & new competitors will transform lending
- Marketplace lending – what does the future hold?
- Re-engineering the mortgage industry
- Financial inclusion – how to profitably serve the unbanked and underbanked market
- Expanding the use of data & analytics – big data, AI and cognitive computing